Businesses often create many different versions of the same document, to be shared with diverse audiences. However adding different logos, terms & conditions, and other variable details before distribution, can turn simple jobs into major tasks. Print&Share is a cost effective solution that automates customisations and uses the full potential of your printer, while simplifying document distribution via email, print, fax or digital formats – with a single click.
- Funktioner og fordele
Print&Share is a cost effective solution that automates customisations and uses the full potential of your printer, while simplifying document distribution via email, print, fax or digital formats – with a single click.
- Save time by eliminating repetitive customisation and distribution tasks
- Eliminate mailing costs by converting print jobs to PDFs and sending them as email attachments
- Perform multiple actions with one click, including document customisation, conversion, output, distribution and archiving.
- Easy distribution of documents to multiple output destinations: print, email, fax and electronic storage (as PDF and XML)
- Print&Share is available in 3 versions (Lite, Professional and Corporate) to match your different business needs
Print&Share - Minimum requirements
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows SBS 2003 sp2, Windows Server 2003 & 2008 and higher versions.NET Framework 2.0 (automatically downloaded at installation)
An internet connection is recommended, as during the installation phase a connection is needed for activating the software. Offline activation is, also, possible but requires a manual process to be followed, as easily explained in the Quick Start Guide.
A CD-ROM drive is required for installation.
English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish
Ricoh LAN Fax version 2.1 and higher, Microsoft Fax
Print&Share can export information with Outlook*2003, 2007, 2010 (32b) and Lotus Notes**8.5
Print&Share can use MS-Word 2003, 2007, 2010 (32 bits) as an integrated editor.
*Professional & Corporate version.
**Corporate version only